PAUT / TOFD
- To explain the theoretical background of phased array applications
- To correctly select probe/wedge to examine welded butt joints
- To calibrate and set up the phased array ultrasonic equipment
- To locate and evaluate flaws in the weld body, HAZ, and parent metal LAMINATION
- To analyse scan data for location and size of defects in typical welded butt joints
- To accurately report weld condition
- To differentiate defects from geometric features
- To compile a written instruction
- To meet the ASNT syllabus requirements
Time of flight diffraction training from the Lara Inspection Services NDT Training Center – trains, examines and certifies your personnel to perform time of flight diffraction in compliance with the relevant standards.
As a valuable ultrasonic non-destructive testing (NDT) method, time of flight diffraction is essential for the detection of flaws. As a result, personnel must be trained and qualified to use and interpret time of flight diffraction accurately. The Lara Inspection Services offers world -class time of flight diffraction training, enabling your personnel to carry out tests to European, international and American standards.
WHY CHOOSE TIME OF FLIGHT DIFFRACTION TRAINING FROM THE Lara Inspection Services NDT TRAINING CENTER?
- Ensure that your personnel are qualified and certified to perform time of flight diffraction to the relevant standards and specifications
- Provide time of flight diffraction training and examinations for the Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing system to meet the requirements of international standards such as ASNT Provide preparatory training for American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT) level three examinations
- Conduct SNT-TC-1A training, examinations and certification in accordance with your company’s written practice
- Tailor make courses to meet your company’s specific needs