Wide variety of industry specific Visual Qualifications/Certifications.
LIS Group provides a variety of VT visual inspection techniques to multiple industries. All NDT techniques are based on interpreting visual anomalies to determine test specimen soundness as detailed by the code or specification to which the test is performed. However, specific industries require a variety of visual inspection certifications to inspect their specific equipment. LIS provides this expertise through its nationwide network of laboratories.
A partial list of these certifications/techniques includes:
- American Petroleum Institute
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- API 570 Piping Inspection
- API 579 Fitness for Service
- API 580 Risk Based Inspection
- API 936 Refractory Inspection
- American Welding Society
- Certified Weld Inspector (CWI)
- American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- ANSI N.45.2.6
- Instrument & Control
- Receipt Inspection
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Codes
- SNT-TC-1A & CP-189 • VT I, II & III
- Visual Inspection VT-1, VT-2, & VT-3, VT-1C, VT-3C Level II
- Visual Inspection VT Level I, II & III
- Remote Visual Inspection VT Level I, II & III
Contact the VT Visual Inspection experts at LIS Services to discuss your visual inspection needs.